SEMA Rack Safety Inspections
Your inspection will cover:
- Provided by a fully independent SEMA Approved Rack Inspector (SARI)
- An inspection in one warehouse
- Up to 3000 pallet locations in standard adjustable pallet racking e.g. VNA, wide aisle, double deep
- Ambient warehouse environment (NOT chiller or freezer)
- Full detailed report based on the SEMA traffic light standard (Red, Amber, Green) with recommendations and full specification breakdown of your storage systems
- For all other scenarios please click here contact us for a quotation.
|Area One||Area Two||Area Three||All Other Areas|
Bristol & Avon
Hampshire (excluding Isle of Wight)
|Please contact us|
Why inspect your pallet racking?
Legislation dictates that your warehouse pallet racking and shelving should have regular safety inspections. These inspections could help fulfil your obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1998. Find out more in this Guide to Rack Safety Inspections.
Our rack safety inspectors have been assessed by the Storage Equipment Manufacturers’ Association (SEMA) and are certified as SEMA Approved Rack Inspectors (SARI). This certification meets the Health & Safety Executives’ requirements for inspections by a "technically competent person".
Our SEMA rack safety inspections are carried out by an independent SARI who has the duty to remain impartial.