Pallet Racking 2 Bay Kit – 2 Levels
Our pallet racking bay kits are suitable for any warehouse or industrial environment where pallets need to be stored. They are designed to store palletised loads with the use of a forklift truck, such as a counterbalance or reach truck. The pallet racking kits consist of three frames and 8 beams to create two bay with 2 levels. NOTE the design requirements are a minimum of 2 bays, so you cannot buy a single bay on its own.
The pallet racking is manufactured from European-sourced steel to BSEN ISO9001 quality standards, FEM compliant, tested by TuV to European standards and conforming to all relevant safety regulations.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to the purchase and installation of your pallet racking please contact us immediately before purchasing for free advice and support.
- 1st Bay Clear Entry Width: 2700mm
- 2nd Bay Clear Entry Width: 2700mm or 1350mm
- Depth: 900mm or 1100mm
- Height: 3000mm
- Additional frames or beams available.
- Each 2700mm wide level can hold up to 2000kgs UDL*
- Each 1350mm wide level can hold up to 1000kgs UDL*
- Frames supplied assembled
- Includes base plates & floor fixings
- Includes locking pins for beams
- Beams with high quality powder coated finish
- 3 beam level kits and additional components available.
How do I design my Pallet Racking?
Our pallet racking systems use the standard starter and extension bay system which allows additional bays to be added at any time. We do not recommend bays with only 1 beam level. If you require any assistance understanding what you need to purchase to achieve your racking requirements, don't hesitate to give us a call.
How do I install my Pallet Racking?
Ensuring your pallet racking system is installed correctly is very important. Only professional, qualified installers should perform the installation of your racking to ensure a safe working environment. We can provide a quotation upon request.
* UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load