Pallet Racking Timber Decking
- Due to current fluctuations please contact us for a price
- Closed or Open boarded timber decking
- Free Shipping
- Suitable for pallet racking
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC® certified material
- Deck boards/slats fixed to battens to act as location blocks to prevent timber decking movement (SEC Direct will contact you upon order confirmation to obtain these details)
- Easy to install, no fixings - simply drop over the pallet racking beams
- Level sizes 2700mm and above made up of 2 sections for ease of handling and installation
- Custom sizes available - contact us for a quotation
- Please note, the current lead time for decking is approximately 4 weeks from order
- Please confirm loadings and product sizes when requesting a quote
What is pallet racking timber decking?
Timber decks can be supplied in two options: open or close boarded. They are highly resilient, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications but are also suitable for the storage of small, light-weight pallets.
Timber decks are made out of a number of wooden slats which are nailed to the battens. They can be made to any size, and they work to enhance the overall safety of the racking system by eliminating the risk of pallets falling through the beams. They can also be used to support stillages or undersized pallets to provide additional support to prevent stock from falling through the racking.
Timber decking is primarily suited for the storage of small parts, loose goods or where there are various sizes of pallets or stillages needing to be stored.
If you require any assistance in understanding what you need to purchase to achieve your pallet racking requirements, don't hesitate to give us a call.