Pallet Racking Safety Inspections
How do I book my Inspection?
Once an order has been placed we will contact you to arrange a convenient time and date to carry out your inspection. The lead time is approximately 2 - 3 weeks from order. Of course, if you require this sooner we will make every effort to accommodate this. All our Inspections are provided by a fully independent SEMA Approved Rack Inspector (SARI)
Your inspection will cover:
- An inspection in one warehouse
- Up to 3000 pallet locations in standard adjustable pallet racking e.g. VNA, wide aisle, double deep - Please contact us if you have any Cantilever Racking
- Ambient warehouse environment (NOT chiller or freezer)
- Full detailed report based on the SEMA traffic light standard (Red, Amber, Green) with recommendations and full specification breakdown of your storage systems
- All our Inspections are carried out from ground floor only
- For all other scenarios please click here contact us for a quotation.
|All Other Areas
Bristol & Avon
Hampshire (excluding Isle of Wight)
|Please contact us
Why should I inspect my pallet racking?
Legislation dictates that your warehouse pallet racking and shelving should have regular safety inspections. These inspections could help fulfil your obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and Provision & Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) 1998. Find out more in this Guide to Rack Safety Inspections.
Our SEMA Approved Rack Inspectors (SARI)...
Our rack safety inspectors have been assessed by the Storage Equipment Manufacturers’ Association (SEMA) and are certified as SEMA Approved Rack Inspectors (SARI). This certification meets the Health & Safety Executives’ requirements for inspections by a "technically competent person".
Our Independent Rack safety inspections are carried out by an independent SARI who has the duty to remain impartial.