- Single official Rack Armour pallet racking post/upright protector
- Heights: 300mm or 600mm
- Widths: 87mm, 100mm or 120mm
- No fixings required - clips on to your racking in seconds
- Installed in seconds
- Zero floor damage
- Made from HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- Works in -40 degrees environments
- FEM 10.2.02 compliant
up to 87mm*
up to 100mm*
up to 120mm*
Planned Storage 2KL85
Dexion Speedlock MK3
BITO Carton Live
SSI Schaefer PR600
Polypal Drive In
Link 51 Drive In
* some racking types do have wider side profiles which sometimes require a larger Rack Armour guard. If you are unsure on which size you require please contact us.
What is Rack Armour?
The official Rack Armour upright post protector is a cost effective way to protect your pallet racking. The guard has been subject to the most stringent and vigorous testing to ensure it complies with all European legislation including FEM 10.2.02. It can offer racking repair cost savings of up to 80%. The bright yellow colour offers a focal point for mechanical handling equipment operators.
It's easy to install, no fixings and no drilling required.
What is racking upright protection?
Pallet racking uprights can be referred to as posts, frames & columns. Upright protection is a form of barrier or defence against accidental damage which could be caused by your materials handling equipment, such as forklifts. There are 2 primary forms of upright protection; post protectors and rack end barriers.
Why should you use racking upright protection?
Upright protection in any form can help prevent your uprights, posts or columns being damaged by materials handling equipment. Damage to uprights could have serious consequences, including the potential of collapse & injury to personnel! It can also act as a reference point for materials handling & forklift operators so they can easily avoid racking - think hi-vis jacket for your racking!